2. Make 3 even pieces of dough from the dough you've created in step one. With both hands, roll your dough into long thing "snake like" cylindrical pieces. Try and get them to be about a 1/2 inch thick. Cut the "snake like" ropes of dough into 1 inch pieces and refrigerate until ready.
Use a fork to create a true Gnocchi Shape. Learn how to make Gnocchi <-- here
3. Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once your pan is hot, add your garlic and saute for about 1-2 minutes, or until softened. Add your can of tomatoes, and your red pepper, simmer for 10-15 minutes. Now add your basil, and season with salt and pepper.
4. While your sauce is simmering, brig a large pot of water to a boil. Make sure you salt your water! Place your Gnocchi into the boiling water, and using a slotted spoon, take out your little Gnocchi dumplings as they float to the top of the pot. This process usually takes about 1-3 minutes. MUCH shorter than hard pasta.
5. Turn off your stove burners. Add your medium diced mozzarella cheese to the hot sauce, and let the heat from the sauce melt it in.
6. Place Gnocchi into a serving bowl, and spoon your sauce over the dumplings.